Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

A Good Neighbour



On day a man was going on a trip. Suddenly robbers behind the rocks hit him. They took all the things he had with him. Then there was a man who worked in God's temple saw the hurt man. But he didn't help him. There was another man but he didn't help him too. There was a man from another country who saw the hurt man. He helped the hurt man.  Jesus said you can be a neighbour to anyone who needs your help.
The lesson I learn from the story is I can be a neighbour to anyone who needs my help.

                                             By Daniel



2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel!

    I really like how you wrote about the good neighbour, and also the things how a good neighbour does. Great Job Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, son. Glad you know what makes a good neighbour and I know you are a great neighbour.

    Family

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.