Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

The Glum tree

I feel cold because my leaves are like a warm blanket to me but now they are all gone. I have to sleep cold on freezing nights. I wish they would never fall off during winter. The freezing cold makes me feel that I am in Antarctica. I don't like it when people trample my leaves. I feel so sad :( I also don’t like it when people climb over my naked body. It feels like cockroaches crawling all over me. Pinecone trees laugh at me because I am bare and they’re not. I feel so bad for my leaves on the ground because they are crushed and crumpled by the unforgiving winter weather.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, You are very poetic and I really enjoy reading your story. Keep up the good work my boy. Next time, maybe try to draw a glum tree to go with your story.
    Viena - mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Very good use of language. I agree with Mum - you do need to add the drawing you made of the tree which is feeling very glum stuck in your writing folder. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.