Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Wk 3: Day 3: Inventive Inventors (Nanogirl)

Picture Attribution: Tour this Australian tiny house, youtube.com

I would not like to live in a tiny house because it is too small if I have tall people in my family, they wouldn't be able to come into my house. I also would not live in a tiny house because if there is a strong wind, my house would easily fall down. And it there is any tree fall on my house it is too easy to get squashed.

I don't like small houses because I have a big family and they can't fit if they come over for Christmas gathering.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Daniel - tiny houses are NOT for me! Although Mr Collins and I are off for a couple of days in a yurt so watch this space! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.