Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

Wk 4 Day 2: Musos (Getting Stronger)

 These are my favorite Songs:

1: How deep is your love: Bee Gees
2: Stayin' alive: Bee Gees
3: I started a Joke: Bee Gees
4: You should be dancing: Bee Gees
5: I'm a Believer: The Monkees
6: Daydream Believer: The Monkees
7: We built this City: Starship
8: The longest time: Billy Joel
9: Uptown Girl: Billy Joel
10: Karma Chameleon: Culture Club
11: Getting better: Beatles
12: While my Guitar gently weeps: Beatles
13: Blackbird: Beatles
14: Time after Time: Boy George
15: Love me do: Beatles
16: Rock around the Clock: Bill Haley











2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Daniel,

    Oh my goodness! We have so many of the favourite songs. I've very impressed by your vintage music knowledge. I'd have to say top 3 favourites of all time would be the Bee Gees, Beatles, and Queen! Do you like Queen? I notice they weren't on your list :)

    Do you make music or sing at all?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such smooth tracks Daniel - I wasn;t expecting any of those from someone in Y3! My favourite is #10! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.