Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Wk 3: Day 1: Driving Digital Innovation (Influencers)

My Youtube Channel is going to be about kids helping others.

I will be posting videos of me helping my family, or anyone else that I know.

I am hoping that my youtube posts would encourage kids to do good work.

Picture Attribution: Pictures created by Daniel using google draw 2019.

                                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani again commenting on your blog over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the drawing you shared about how you can support others through helping and the explanation of your YOUTUBE CHANNEL... what or who encourages/helps you? Keep blogging and commenting on others in 2020, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.