Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Wk 2: Day 1: Taking The Lead (Dear Jacinda)

Dear Jacinda,

I am writing this letter to you on behalf of all kids in my family. We would like to ask you if you could make sure that all primary schools have a swimming pool. Our school is unfortunate to have one so I am asking you and your government to build one for all schools.

I am also asking you to ask all builders because they have money to build more classrooms for schools that have less classrooms.

Yours Sincerely
Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Daniel,

    Something tells me you love school! You are thinking of so many fun and thoughtful ideas to positively benefit schools. I think Prime Minister Jacinda Arden would love to hear what you have to say, especially because there are some schools which need more classrooms, and having a pool as well would be great!

    What is your favourite part about school? :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.