Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Day 2: Up In The Air (One small step for man)



While we were in the rocket
I looked extremely scared
But I knew if we got off
 I had to be prepared                                            


The moon looked enormous
As we got closer and closer                   
I had to be courageous                                                                    Because we are already there                           
                                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the poem you created about walking on the moon - would you REALLY like to walk on the moon? I'm not too sure I'd like the journey there... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mrs collins, i don't really want to walk on the moon . thanks for commenting.

      Thanks
      Daniel

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Daniel,

    You did a fantastic job describing what it would feel like if you were on the moon. I love the words you chose. Very creative! :)

    Had you thought about using an image or art to paint a picture for what you're describing? I think this would be a great addition! :)

    I have often thought about what it would be like to travel into space. I think if I had the opportunity to go there, I would probably stay because I'd miss my friends and family so much! Neil Armstrong was so brave going to the moon.

    If you had the opportunity, would you go to the moon? I think the view would be phenomenal!

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi erica , thanks for commenting . i had thought about it .i never in my life want to go there . but i like the view.
    ka kite
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.